The trials and tribulations of the annual pilgrimage to Haines, Alaska, wherein the faithful endure as many as two weeks of soul-destroying insults and mockery, loosely organized around the migratory habits of one unfortunate species of salmonid.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Haines Pix






Hi, guys. Here are a few pix from Haines. It would only allow me to upload five, for some reason, and I'm far too technologically challenged to figure out how to upload the remainder.

Thanks for allowing me to join the PROGRAM and add another small whiff of estrogen to a highly testosterone-charged PROGRAM.

What an incredible week. The PROGRAM is indeed highly sound.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger James Hrynyshyn said…

    Thanks Angela. I am going to extract those photos, wait for a few more, and assemble at slide show on my own server, which we will be able to access from blog. -- james

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home